martes, 21 de junio de 2011

Bon Jovi - Have A Nice Day (VIDEO Y LETRA)

WHY YOU WANT TO TELL ME HOW TO LIVE MY LIFE?
WHO ARE YOU TO TELL ME IF IT´S BLACK OR WHITE?
MAMA, CAN YOU HEAR ME? TRY TO UNDERSTAND.
IS INNOCENCE THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A BOY AND A MAN?
MY DADDY LIVED THE LIE, IT´S JUST THE PRICE THAT HE PAID.
SACRIFICED HIS LIFE, JUST SLAVING AWAY.

OH, IF THERE´S ONE THING I HANG ONTO,
IT GETS ME THROUGH THE NIGHT.
I AIN´T GOING TO DO WHAT I DON´T WANT TO.
I´M GOING TO LIVE MY LIFE.
SHINING LIKE A DIAMOND, ROLLING WITH THE DICE,
STANDING ON THE LEDGE, SHOW THE WIND HOW TO FLY.
WHEN THE WORLD GETS IN MY FACE
I SAY, HAVE A NICE DAY,
HAVE A NICE DAY.

TAKE A LOOK AROUND YOU, LOOK AT WHAT HE SEES.
WE´RE LIVING IN A BROKEN HOME OF HOPES AND DREAMS.
LET ME BE THE FIRST TO SHAKE A HELPING HAND.
Letras4U.com » letras traducidas al español
EVERYBODY, PRAY ENOUGH TO TAKE A STAND.
I KNOCKED ON EVERY DOOR, ON EVERY DEAD END STREET,
LOOKING FOR FORGIVENESS,
WHAT´S LEFT TO BELIEVE?

OH, IF THERE´S ONE THING I HANG ONTO,
IT GETS ME THROUGH THE NIGHT.
I AIN´T GOING TO DO WHAT I DON´T WANT TO.
I´M GOING TO LIVE MY LIFE.
SHINING LIKE A DIAMOND, ROLLING WITH THE DICE,
STANDING ON THE LEDGE, SHOW THE WIND HOW TO FLY.
WHEN THE WORLD GETS IN MY FACE
I SAY, HAVE A NICE DAY,
HAVE A NICE DAY.

WHEN THE WORLD KEEPS TRYING TO DRAG ME DOWN,
I´VE GOT TO RAISE MY HANDS, GOING TO STAND MY GROUND.
WELL I SAY, HAVE A NICE DAY,
HAVE A NICE DAY,
HAVE A NICE DAY

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario en la entrada

Gracias por comentar. Vuelve Pronto..!

archivo